Thursday, May 15, 2014

Coming in Clutch


Lately I have fallen in love with clutches. From simply running errands to a girls night out, clutches are easy to grab and go and perfect for stopping that unnecessary clutter that can be found at the bottom of your bag {I'm looking at you Longchamp}. I love to throw my wallet, phone and lipstick of the day in my bag and run out the door- I have what I need without feeling weighed down by other items! Not to mention, the clutches I've seen lately are absolutely beautiful {like some shown above}. Keeping things neutral is never boring with the beautiful weaving and bead work done on so many clutches in stores now and they still match with everything!

Are you all about the clutches too?


1 comment:

  1. I love clutches, and all these are so pretty! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete