Monday, May 19, 2014

Rainy Day Essentials

It's pouring here in Minnesota today. Although it's gloomy out, I thought I'd take this opportunity to let you all know some of my must haves for rainy days!
{umbrella} {anti-frizz serum} {mug} {book} {hair ties} {mascara} {rain boots}

1. Umbrella: An umbrella is an obvious need if you're going to be trekking outside during the rain. This Jonathan Adler one will definitely brighten anyones gloomy, rainy day.

2. Anti-frizz hair serum: With rain, comes frizz. I love any product to keep my curly hair smooth during rainy days and Bumble and Bumble is an amazing brand and has definitely perfected its products.

3. Mug: One of my favorite things to do on a rainy day is cuddle up on the couch and drink a glass of hot cocoa {although this super cute elephant mug is perfect for coffee or a yummy cup of tea, too!}

4. A good book: If I'm not spending my lazy days watching Netflix {which I usually am, let's be honest.. One Tree Hill is just toooo good}, a good book is always a good second option. #GIRLBOSS is the next book I'll be picking up for the summer.. I've heard amazing things about it!

5. Hair ties: Sometimes your hair is just too frizzy to handle, sometimes throwing it up in a cute top knot or braid is all you need! These colorful twist bands are perfect for that, too!

6. Waterproof mascara: Waterproof mascara is one of my most important essentials for a rainy day. Nothing is worse then running errands in the rain only to have your mascara running down your face!  I love Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara and the waterproof version is just as amazing.

7. Rain boots: Saving the best and most important for last… What's a rainy day without a cute pair of rain boots?!


No comments:

Post a Comment